Holly Danelle plays Corey's younger sister, Cherry, in Adventures in #Adulting.
FUN FACT: While these two actors play siblings in the web series, they play lovers in another film coming your way later this year!
Now, it's time to get to know the sensational Holly...who you WILL get to see more of in Season 2!
1. In what ways are you and the character Cherry Caruso similar?
It's crazy, but we wear the same size shoe and can rock a nose ring like nobody's business. Honestly, Cherry is way cooler than I am.
2. Which episode of Adventures in #Adulting do you feel will appeal the most to audiences?
The one I'm in (Episode 2: "Corey's Bogus Journey"). And, because it's the only one I've read. But I have no doubt they're all awesome!
3. What is your favorite 90's movie?
Romeo & Juliet. Also, The Fifth Element. Oh, and 10 Things I Hate About You.
4. Which full album from the 90's would be the first you'd add to a playlist?
I would get really bored listening to one artist, so I listened to a lot of soundtracks in the 90's. With that being said, I can't decide between the soundtrack for Cruel Intentions or Romeo & Juliet. I love the variety and songs of both.
5. Will we see more of Cherry in Season Two?
I hope so. I think she has a lot more to offer and maybe a few surprises in store.
6. What brought you to Portland, Oregon?
My parents. We moved from the Bay Area when I was a wee lass. We may have started the California Transplant Movement. Sorry about that!
7. In Portland, name your favorite place to grab some grub?
I LOVE Marrakesh in NW. Who doesn't love finger food and belly dancers?
8. Who is the one actor/actress you'd love to work with?
Sandra Bullock. She's so talented and a real class act.
9. Which of the 7 deadly sins are you most guilty of?
If I'm being honest, probably Envy. I have a horrible habit of comparing myself to others. But put a bag of Lindt truffles in front of me and I'm all Gluttony.
10. Why should people watch Adventures in #Adulting?
Because it's damn funny! Plus, you don't want to be the only one not discussing yesterday's episode at the water cooler. That would be sad and lonely. I wouldn't envy you. ;-)