Deone Jennings landed her first national commercial at age five. That was the moment she knew, the life of a performer was in her blood.
Her passion for acting led her to pursue a BFA in Theatre from Stephen’s College. She has a love of the stage, performing in theaters throughout the Midwest, to Los Angeles, Atlanta and Portland. Her film career has followed a similar path.
Deone is very involved in the Portland film industry. She has enjoyed working on numerous films, with a variety of wonderful directors. She also participates in the 48 hour film festival every year.
Deone's latest feature film, Unthinkable, recently debuted in New York!
Deone lives for acting and feels blessed and excited to be involved in film projects like this one. She looks forward to everyone seeing Adventures In #Adulting and meeting her character, Heather Hammond, the wife of Paul Hammond.
Another fun bonus is that Deone's son, Jackson Jennings, plays the Bully's friend in Episode 2!
1. In what ways are you and the character Heather similar?
We both like to party!
2. Which episode of Adventures in #Adulting do you feel will appeal the most to audiences?
The Halloween Party episode.
3. What is your favorite 90's movie?
Can't pick just one! The Big Lebowski, Rushmore, The Matrix, Good Will Hunting, Fight Club, Forrest Gump and Pulp Fiction.
4. Which full album from the 90's would be the first you'd add to a playlist?
Achtung Baby by U2!
5. Do you think Heather will ever have a baby?
6. What brought you to Portland, Oregon?
7. In Portland, name your favorite place to grab some grub?
Torro Bravo and Killer Burger.
8. Who is the one actor/actress you'd love to work with?
Timothy Olyphant - he's hot!
9. Which of the 7 deadly sins are you most guilty of?
10. Why should people watch Adventures in #Adulting?
It's going to ROCK and make people laugh!
Photo credit: Garry Bastian Photography