Aimée Binford is the perfect actress to play the role of Jess in Adventures in #Adulting. Jess is the favorite cocktail server at the main bar in the series - Feral Public House in Vancouver, WA.
Aimée is not new to the industry, by any means, and her love interest in #Adulting (Josh Bennett played by Matt Lowe) interestingly plays her son in the upcoming flick Slapped! The Movie. What a twist!
Now it's time for you to meet one of the nicest people on our set:
1. In what ways are you and the character Jess similar?
Jess and I both really enjoy making sure everyone is having a good time and not feeling left out. She doesn't really get into other people's drama much because she knows things change day-to-day and moment-to-moment so why not be cheery and help someone have a great day?
2. Which episode of Adventures in #Adulting do you feel will appeal the most to audiences?
I'm not entirely sure, but I am sure they will laugh at each episode. Tristan David Luciotti, the writer of the series, put together some hilarious people! The improv on set had me cracking up most of the time.
3. What is your favorite 90's movie?
Magnolia...I think that was in the 90s?
4. Which full album from the 90's would be the first you'd add to a playlist?
TLC...Ooooh on the TLC tip
5. Are Jess and Josh committed? What kind of relationship do they have?
It's a fun and flirty work in progress. They are both a little unsure, but are really enjoying things as they go without any pressure.
6. What brought you to Portland, Oregon?
I was 19 and had just moved back from a brief time in NYC, from Corvallis, Oregon. What a trip. So many stories, but the day that I flew back I was in love and knew I could not go back to Corvallis. Old Portland was so very interesting and a bit seedy at times. I was ready to be on my own here and plant my roots.
7. In Portland, name your favorite place to grab some grub?
Oh man, way too many places. I love food. We'd have to ask me about each and every area of Portland. Fooooood, mmmm.......
8. Who is the one actor/actress you'd love to work with?
If you now me at all, you already know the answer without any thought....BILL. Bill f***ing Murray. <3
9. Which of the 7 deadly sins are you most guilty of?
Hmmm, after reading the true definition of each, none of them fit me at all. I was thinking maybe sloth, but I am a REALLY hard worker. To the point of exhaustion most times, so when I finally relax, I REALLY relax.
10. Why should people watch Adventures in #Adulting?
Because you'll be highly entertained and you don't even need to be "high" to be entertained. It's good stuff. The writing, the talent, the crew that helps make it happen. It will be like that show you've been watching on Netflix and when you've watched the last episode, you just don't know what to do anymore. You're missing your show!