Leslie Inmon was one of the first people Tristan David Luciotti approached when he was preparing his initial story ideas for Adventures in #Adulting. They had previously worked together in theater and Tristan trusted her guidance. In fact, one of his short film ideas ended up being the premise for Episode 6: Single White Female - where Claire has a very interesting encounter with an online dating partner.
Leslie has been acting for over 20 years and you may recognize her from one of her many theatrical performances in and around the Portland, OR area. Though she is a lover of all things theater, she is very excited to act on screen in the largest role of her career in that medium.
It was not hard for Tristan to cast her as the quick-witted Claire Manning, he explains, "Leslie takes a role, creatively sculpts it into her own, and you end up meeting a character beyond your wildest imagination."
Leslie loves becoming different characters - adding a little of herself to every role and has developed a large local fan base over the years.
It's time for you to get to know more about this hilarious and talented actress you'll soon fall in love with.
1. In what ways are you and the character Claire similar?
We have the same face. ;)
Sarcasm and wit. :)
2. Which episode of Adventures in #Adulting do you feel will appeal the most to audiences?
Halloween!! (Episode 8)
3. What is your favorite 90's movie?
4. Which full album from the 90's would be the first you'd add to a playlist?
Jagged Little Pill
5. What is "Claire Explains it All" (your vlog on the show) actually about?
My need to shower the masses with my awesomeness and mediocre advice. :)
6. What brought you to Portland, Oregon?
My mom's uterus.
7. In Portland, name your favorite place to grab some grub?
8. Who is the one actor/actress you'd love to work with?
9. Which of the 7 deadly sins are you most guilty of?
10. Why should people watch Adventures in #Adulting?
Entertaining, nostalgic, funny, brilliantly written, me in ridiculously short skirts. :)
*Photo credit Garry Bastian Photography